PhDs and Masters
ESPM boasts a strong program of both basic and applied research across disciplines. Doctoral and research-focused master’s degree programs are offered at our São Paulo campus. Recognized by CAPES (the Brazilian Federal Agency for Support and Evaluation of Graduate Education), our research programs are intended to train researchers and future professors who can successfully integrate into any national or international organization.
Doctoral and master’s students at ESPM leave with the ability to conduct original research and scholarship in their fields. These programs are constantly evolving at ESPM. Currently, we offer programs in different fields:
PhD and MsC in Communication and Consumption (São Paulo)
- Communication, Consumption and Recepcion Contexts
- Communication, Consumption and Logics of Production
- Communication, Consumption and Technological Inovation
PhD and MsC in Business (São Paulo)
- Consumer behaviour and Marketing
- International Management and Markets
Master in Creative Economy (Rio de Janeiro)
- Experience and innovation design
- Management of creative economy clusters
Graduate Degree Programs
ESPM graduate degree programs are designed to serve professionals who want to improve their career prospects at companies, governmental bodies, and NGOs. Our graduate courses offer students the opportunity to deepen their knowledge in their fields of interest while significantly expanding their professional networks.
Our teaching staff is comprised of academically qualified professionals (all holding masters and doctoral degrees) who have significant work experience as well as a command of innovative educational methods. Our faculty brings a balanced approach to the ESPM graduate program that helps students develop a solid conceptual base, a pragmatic vision of real-world business challenges, and the ability to make critical decisions to solve everyday problems.
All courses are taught in Portuguese, with the exception of the MBA in Agribusiness and the International Executive MBA, which offers limited courses in English.
- Executive MBA
- Master in Marketing
- Graduate Program in Digital Journalism
- Graduate Program in Strategy, Innovation and Design
- Consumer Behavior
- Digital Marketing
- Market Management
- Real Estate Business
- Sports Business
- Trade Marketing
Rio de Janeiro
- Graduate Program in Market Administration and Entrepreneurship
- Graduate Program in Market Administration and Marketing
- Graduate Program in Integrated Organizational Communication
- Graduate Program in Marketing and Digital Design
- Graduate Program in Film and Media Production
- Consumer Behavior and Business Strategy
- Entertainment Management
- Market Administration and Competitive Intelligence
- Strategic Marketing
- International Executive MBA
- Graduate Program in Politics and Government Relations
- Graduate Program in Retail Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Digital Marketing
- Fashion Marketing
- Finance and Corporate Governance
- Project Management
- Sales and Relationship Management
- Strategic Business Management
- Strategic Leadership of Business and People
Undergraduate Degree Programs
The undergraduate degree programs at ESPM offer students an opportunity to develop their technical, strategic, and creative skills and knowledge base. Courses are based in three major disciplines: communications, management and marketing.
ESPM’s aim is to train leaders and professionals to make valuable contributions to society. In order to accomplish this goal, ESPM has a faculty that bridges the academic and professional world. Our professors, who all hold master’s and doctoral degrees and are actively engaged in their fields, strike a perfect balance between theory and practice.
The majority of courses are taught in Portuguese, but we do offer a limited number of courses in English or Spanish each semester.
- Business Administration
- Advertising and Marketing Communication
- Film and Media Studies
- International Relations
- Information and Communication Technology
- Social Sciences and Consumption Studies